Monday, December 29, 2008

2008 Almost Gone

Hope everyone had a great holiday. I had a fantastic holiday, spent time with friends and family and literally unplugged (no email, no coding, nothing closely related to work). I got more of the same this week with New Years on the horizon. No really big plans expect spending time with wifey, this is one of my favorite times of the year. I reflect on the past year for lessoned learned and prepare for the next year.

2009 probably will be the most exciting ever! I hate to say it but 2009 will probably make or break the notion of me taking over a corner of the internet and becoming a self made millionaire. There is a lot going on and I will keep you abreast as things develop. Major milestone projects for 2009 include the following; I won't bother with the small ones.

  • Launching our quilt site in Feb.
  • Releasing a killer Smartphone application for the iPhone, gPhone, and blackberry.
  • Launching new tax system for the state of GA for the alcohol and tobacco division.

Happy New Year to everyone and make sure you cherish time with family and friends.

Boogie

No comments: