Monday, December 8, 2008

Welcome

I would like to welcome everyone to my blog to document my attempt to take over a small corner of the internet. You may ask how does one take over a small corner of the internet? In my case through software, I own a small software consulting company with a few million dollar ideas.

I officially broke the silence of a 8 month old project (WeLoveYouBlanket) by applying to be a 'Tech Showoff' company for Twiistup 5 in LA. The project consists of collaboration software that helps family and friends build a family heirloom for newborns and toddlers. We are set to launch Feb 2009, more to come, as this week applicants could possible know if you are picked as a 'Tech Showoff'.

Other happenings this week, trying to secure another possible .NET contract, finishing up a project for Glory Foods, preparing for a big meeting with a possible manufacturer for the blanket/quilt project, wrapping up a subcontract project that I was helping my brother out with, lastly helping out with the business plan of yet another potential million dollar idea (more to come).

Sounds crazy, it is or at least maybe I am. Stay plugged in for updates as my quest to take over a corner of the internet continues......

Boogie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about having ideas and just missing the boat by minute. I admire your spunk and determination. PLEASE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!! I know that you will succeed and become that self-made millionare. YOU GO A CORNER OF THE INTERNET!!!!!! Just don't forget those who stood behind you and gave you that wonderful encouragement to keep going!