Saturday, October 17, 2009

Long Time No Post

Well it been a long time since I posted on this blog. A lot of roller coster rides since the beginning of the year. So what have I been doing? Well the blanket site didn't lauch due to our financials just didn't have enough money to bring to maket. The credit situation was horrific for small business.

My biggest contract (State of GA) was not renewed due to lack of funds as of May. So over the summer my busines partner and I decide to start our own startup company which focuses on the mobile development for iPhone, Android, Blackberry, and Palm Pre. Thing were going pretty good, we were able to sustain mostly over the summer, then the money dried up without our product being ready. We had one last opportunity to fund the company with a HUGE contract with one of the larget Healthcare providers in the U.S.

To make a long story short we didn't get that huge contract. However, surprisingly enough my old cntract (State of GA) found some money, and renewed my contract.

Even though I am back on the 9-5 job, I am still working partime on the next big idea. Needless to say it won't happen this year for a corner of the internet to be mine.....but soon..... details to come ....

No comments: